Saturday, November 20, 2010

So long and goodbye~

The joyous and happy life as a Form Four is slowly coming to an end. I could still recall my first day as a Form Four, assigned to 4P with only Naveena, Tzer Chyuan and Kerissa from Form 3's W class. All of my old friends were separated. When I stepped in the front door of 4P, it was the beginning of a new adventure. I have to admit that sitting next to Phin Yuan for the past 11 months was one of the best moments in my life.



Ting Phin Yuan, who is also the "helpful" assistant monitor of 4P, is a Add Maths genius. He's also born with Physics in his blood. He loves playing the piano and violin so much that he may sometimes imitate the action of playing these instruments in class when he is bored. He always shares his jokes with me and is one of my Mandarin language mentors. Sitting next to him for the past 10 months, I have definitely shown an improvement in my usage of Mandarin. Not to mention, he also gives me motivation to complete my Add Maths homework in any way from slapping me to saying "Nger, nger". 



No comments:

Post a Comment